Sunday, February 26, 2023

HOW IS THIS OKAY, TO SERVE THE BUYER, BUT NOT THE SELLER. NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Thank you FATHER!!! For all the blessings...



Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . And blank faces.Joys and pains, bumps in the road, sheep and wolves, snakes in dens, hopes to burn, dances on the sands of time, lovers and haters, sinners and saints.


Thank you FATHER!!! For all the blessings...



May be an image of 1 person

 Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'STUPID MAN M JOE Faster than a speeding sloth Dumber than a box of rocks Able to trip up stairs three times in a single flight'.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.

Just a dusting of snow overnight. Sunrise 2/23/2023
All reactions:
96

LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Thank you FATHER!!! For all the blessings...



No comments:

Post a Comment