Sunday, February 26, 2023

Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.

I believe more and more people are starting to feel this way. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.
No photo description available.
I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required.Please Review & Act on These Documents. Tomorrow, or never, transfer a termination, okay, right away.
May be an image of sky and text that says '"Have you heard of Murphy's law?" "Yeah." "What is it?" "If something can go wrong, it will go wrong." "Right. Have you heard of Cole's Law?" "No, what is it?" "Thinly sliced cabbage."'
Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.
UCC CONTINUES TO EVOLVE.THE UCC ALSO PROVIDES REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT AND GUIDELINES ABOUT A TERMINATED UCC RECORD. PLEASE REVIEW & ACT ON THESE DOCUMENTS.

A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.

May be art of 2 people, tree and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment