Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!

๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. ⚡ ๐Ÿ’š ๐ŸŒธ ☀ ๐ŸŒธ ☀ ๐Ÿ’˜NY PIX 11:’Swallowed by collapsed cesspool’ is not how you want to die .Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life..Tricks and trades on the side of the road, third party views, my mothers, my sisters, my friends, chicks and babes in high places.Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!



Lisa Broccolo :White People..๐Ÿ’•.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today." Maggie Deigh Could an admin Please pm me?Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast, winners, losers, learners, tests over time.Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!

Are you with me now, stats, location, how tall, pic 4 pic, can we start there...Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!


รข¤ Kaitlinรข„รฏ¸รฏ¸ . HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP.Steven Jay Jarrot,

I'm so glad I went this year! I felt some fatigue and was only motivated to attend because my brother and 13-year-old nephew, both of whom I adore, were coming. So I heaved a weary Gen Con sigh and signed up. But as it turns out this was probably my favorite time attending! The vibe was so positive and there was so much love and fun happening among my growing circle of friends.
Photo

Everyone was generous and kind and I had the best time. My nephew exploded in a frenetic ball of awesome and did not rest for four days straight, doing and playing every last thing. At one point he stepped up at Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions. We had to drag him away and force him to eat.Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.



Tricks and trades on the side of the road, third party views, my mothers, my sisters, my friends, chicks and babes in high places.


Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!Malcolm Gerstein, Army Dad, Army of frogs create, lots of whales, good time toads, rotten nuts, rotten kids, steers, queers, fags and hags, Sheri Jarrot, Dean and Norman gerstein, heads to count. Crooks, cheaters, liars, steers, queers, dicks and dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.

Rocks to roll, gems to love, freaks,frogs, fools, faces in the herds. Sima Jarrot: Frogs Dates.Dickens Worlds :Time to pick up a book, or time to find a movie,❤๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿš›. Men And Mice: Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit.You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.

Steven Jay Jarrot- 760 851 2267 for details, on how to cut off 10 fingers of Rocky or Rotten Rachel not Sima Jarrot, to the same treatment by text, acid on faces of the snakes in house, that may or may not be family members.You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.


Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment