Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -



Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods. Angels earth bound, angels in airs, earth angels with broken harts, love and loss, love and luck, love and hate, coins to flip, dates on the beach. Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -




Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would like to do but do not want to take the time to consider, because you are not in control of the pace., names to faces, hits and misses, liked the shot. Stay Connected Shop Disney Parks App Safety Recall Special Offers .Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales.Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -


Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯"It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -

Cattle Calling in Desert Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What? Enought for the Charmed Game Over Snakes in the Grass .
Leonardo ✨ DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -Stay Connected Shop Disney Parks App Safety Recall Special Offers .Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned.

DOWNLOAD FUTURE HOUSE - MINIMAL - BREAKS - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE - EXCLUSIVE 400 TRACKS


COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would like to do but do not want to take the time to consider, because you are not in control of the pace., names to faces, hits and misses, liked the shot.
DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. -
πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. ⚡ πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:’Swallowed by collapsed cesspool’ is not how you want to die .Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life..Tricks and trades on the side of the road, third party views, my mothers, my sisters, my friends, chicks and babes in high places.




No comments:

Post a Comment