Sunday, February 26, 2023

Here's the cold, hard truth all women need to hear - waiting for your husband to be ‘ready’ to invest in working on your marriage, is a complete waste of time…

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
May be an anime-style image

  Candy Treats: Fish Super stars, two times in the lights, dances done. Good and plenty candy treats for the good and sweet girls. (If you are able to use your real name, this thread is not for you and your super boring name).Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late.


Here's the cold, hard truth all women need to hear - waiting for your husband to be ‘ready’ to invest in working on your marriage, is a complete waste of time… I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


May be an image of 3 people, people standing and lake

Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. fracey ©michelletracey www.michelletraceyart.com' Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED.History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Who Let The Dogs Out?Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Nobody will ever beat me at hide and seek! CUNTAGOUSLY CUNTAGOUSLYFUNNY YFUNNY Hold my dog!!'

I don't treat you as a part time or a one time... Thanks so much for the share, the fairies, the colors, the views in other worlds. UCC FINANCING STATEMENT ADDENDUM FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS 9. NAME OF FIRST DEBTOR:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign,Your document was cancelled. N.W.A.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Wishes on stars, to believe in liars, to terminate, or to transfer, what does that mean?


GOD HELPS TO THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" By posting and joining, comment your thoughts maybe a small thing but it can help a lot to those who need to be enlightened.
I do recognize your quality, I've felt so stuck in not knowing what to do or what to say... 
Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .Rachel Butch All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows
May be an image of text that says 'WHEN YOU BE CAREFUL MASSES FOLLOW THE SOMETIMES THE M IS SILENT'

How do I show you that I'm a strong partner for you?? I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment