Saturday, February 25, 2023

GOD HELPS TO THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" By posting and joining, comment your thoughts maybe a small thing but it can help a lot to those who need to be enlightened.

The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I was afraid this would happen...'
Daisy Delight's avatar

But feeling deeply is not something to be ashamed of. Keep being the wonderful person that you are. In the end, a good heart will always win because light will always overshadow darkness.

The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.


May be an image of 1 person, ocean, sky, twilight and text that says 'It's a new day Each day isa brand new day, where whole new world awaits you. Seize the'


During this passage, I had no fear of finding myself in the face of this immense vast and vast, I knew that not far away would be on my way an oasis, to quench me, and then I woke up, the sand was simply my duvet, but a surprising thing, I found in my bed some grains of sand, it was the sand of my heart.

Kisses and have a nice day.GOD HELPS TO THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" By posting and joining, comment your thoughts maybe a small thing but it can help a lot to those who need to be enlightened.

The beach sphere and what floats on water and air.

When it comes down to it about what floats in the air or water as the shape is spherical and adrift moving at the whim of the wind.

To be sure a distraction and in this case was not exploded by aircraft, witchcraft or anywhere near costly as a balloon take down in international water space.

The same can't be said about trains derailing and exploding leaving toxins to float at the very same whim of the wind, but there was talk about burn pits and exposure by yet another poser.What beef? (Rainbows)

Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef? W4 M. I plain sight. Cattle calls, roles to play, words in waves, points of views, how to make a buck or two. Lots of laughs, lots of jokers, lots of clowns, under the layers, men and moments lost in time. On the edge. 'I SENT HER A PICTURE, SHE SAID, "NICE ASS," ÛPgl BITCH THAT'S MY STOMACH!'

I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.LMFAOOOOOOO Jasutin Kurusu. Teach your children there is no glory, or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you. Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.’U Should’ve Known Better . Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.


WAVESTOBEMADEMOREMOUNTAINSLEFTTOCLIMB.BLOGSPOT.COM

Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: It was a beautiful death…Spruce Powers, Assholes.The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.

From independent fact-checkers.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or...

No comments:

Post a Comment