Monday, November 28, 2022

Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.

 Being a very amateur musician, I hope to check out more of the live music venues around town once I get finished with my place. The housing quality in Austin is a solid nine, where this place is maybe a three. I have been here 5 weeks, and I am still correcting mistakes, but I am almost finished. I don't know how much more my hands will take at this age.

Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.
''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Be...

 IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Spruce Powers, to create a window, or a door, after being terminated. End game.Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ..Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today. Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT:Waves Made, Head Counts.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.




Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ..Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today. Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT:Waves Made, Head Counts.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.


An access map.The Cut, Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Blame Games: Jewish White Sluts, Donkeys 2 Ride-Jewish Army .NFTvet U.S.Vetera,Air Force shared.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says 'Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.'

Donald in the right house, lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, heads in the herds. Cattle drives, cattle calls, Jim Jones, Micky Mouse, Jesus Christ, cons to run.' Disney Animals As Humans With Their Unique Personalities, or not..Animals As Humans:Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.
May be an image of 9 people, people standing and text that says 'Our Jeam escrow321'

Looking at the water, while working the keyboard. History created to change the world, books to write, deadlines to met. Blue oceans to create, what you what, what you need, what you desire.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment