Sunday, July 5, 2020

ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES.Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons ...

Image

Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men.🍶🍶💊💊💊💊📌📌📌Family Affairs, Nuts, Freaks,Fools,Head Counts. Houses, Homes,God Ties.Dark Angels. Twists,Tests Over Time, Blue Oceans To Cross. 

From Here to Eternity. Lots of ways to grow, lots of ways to turn on the lights. Sons To Shine.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. 


SHIT HAPPENS. EVERYDAY. TO EVERYONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.
snakesfrogsfreaksmonkeystododge


ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES.Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons ...I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.
Image

ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES.Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons ...

snakesfrogsfreaksmonkeystododge

DEUS BELZEBU,NOTES OF NEWS, HISTORY FOR SOME, PAGES TO BOOKS. LARGE FROGS NIGHTS: DANCERS ON THE BEACH.


Peace and Love by the sea: Monkeys and donkeys, monkeys to sing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment