Saturday, March 14, 2020

Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You’re the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie – Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frogs).

Image

Early Years..... One of my last selfies in my twists before I take them down.Early Years Plenty Of Fish To Fry.Personal Life. As early as 10 years old, Robert?s passion for acting was already apparent especially when he played the role of a Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz?
Image


I'M SO EXCITED. THE FUTURE IS HERE!Brains and wit, words to charm, tell me something good, sunny and bright, retired yet, born the year of the Tiger, 1962, awake are working dead, rats to roaches, how to make a buck.


Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You’re the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie – Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frogs).  Responses:These types of texts are totally tricky to interpret, mainly because it depends on the situation. If you ask them a question or say something that only warrants a one-word response, don’t take offense to them replying with a “K,” “sure” or something else.


 Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides.STANDARDS SET, ☁️❄️🌲🌾🌲🌊🌳🌱🌲TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking . πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘Sirens:White People..πŸ’•.Classes Of Rats. Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You’re the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie – Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frogs). 

No comments:

Post a Comment